VACANCY (NORTH EAST) INTERNAL SALES PERSON
Due to continued expansion EDC (North East) is looking for an internal sales person. Reporting to the office manager you will be responsible for internal sales and stores management. Electrical knowledge would be helpful, but not essential as product training will be given.
What will I be doing? Working with a rapidly expanding team your days won't be dull. EDC's North East branch has grown quickly over the last 6 months and now is a great time to come onboard working with some of the best engineers in the business. Your role will vary, but will encompass all elements of the below:
- Dealing with customers over the phone / email and providing general admin support
- Liasing with suppliers & distributors
- Evaluating customer requirements and preparing quotations, product specification, selection & pricing
- Sending out quotations, tracking them and following up
- Booking in orders and coordinating the sales process
- Monitoring work in progress (WIP) and despatching orders when complete
- Attending manufacturers' training courses online and in person
- Provide sales support for field sales
Download the full skill set for the position of Internal sales person.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org