ABB Drive Hire
DRIVE HIRE - view EDC's full list of hire drives by clicking here
Are you paying a king's ransom for your hire drives? Don't be held hostage- here's how EDC can offer you a fairer deal.
1) If you require a hire drive due to a breakdown EDC will provide one and charge a standard 1 month hire charge (dependant upon size)
2) If you then authorise us to repair your drive, or purchase a new drive from us, you will be charged NO further hires. Even if it takes another month for your new drive to be delivered. It's that simple.
The most extensive hire drive fleet of ABB drives in Scotland and north east England.
Don't allow an on-site drive failure to stop production. EDC (Scotland) Ltd can ship and commission a variable speed hire drive on a same-day basis, keeping your business and your production line running. See our ABB drive hire section for a full list of ABB hire drives which are available immediately.
For those looking to 'try before they buy' EDC's hire drives can also be issued free of charge for a month* allowing you to see the benefits brought to your applications by the installation of a vsd. You only pay for the temporary installation. Contact us for further information.
Why choose EDC for your hire drive?
Firstly, there are breakdown situations; emergencies when you need a vsd to keep your production line running. EDC understands that production line failures can cost hundreds of thousands of pounds. It can take time to source, order & install a replacement product, time you don't have when your production process is suffering. EDC can remove the faulty drive, take it for repair and supply a hire vsd to keep your processes running. Then there are occasions when you need to run a short-term application - or find a temporary fix, but you probably won't want to remove an existing vsd to do the job. Then, you may be considering a drive upgrade or new installation. Is it worth it? What will the benefits of installation be? A hire drive (and energy survey) will tell you. You'll find out what energy savings the vsd can make for you, what its pay-back time is and how it would integrate into your existing set-up. EDC can demonstrate what savings can be made within your own processes via our application engineering services analysis to our customers. Finally, you may wish to delay capital outlay expenditure and only have budget at present for operational issues. A variable speed hire drive allows you to use your operational budget and at the same time analyse the cost & benefits of future capital outlay.
- A large fleet of hire drives in stock- from 2kw to 500 kw. Accessible 24/7.
- Flying leads which can also be hired with vsds.
- Nationwide delivery & collection if required.
- Drives which can also be pre-programmed for immediate use.
- On-site commissioning & installation if required.
- The reassurance of technical support from EDC's competent, fully qualified engineers who can talk you through on-site set up and guide you in all aspects of the vsd installation.
Contact us for same-day UK wide shipping on a vast range of inverters - held in stock, ready for programming.
Already hiring variable speed drives to a number of blue chip companies, EDC can have your hire drive selected, programmed, supplied & operational within hours - with EDC, downtime is a thing of the past. See our hire drive section for rates and terms & conditions. Hire drives - a cost-effective solution to your immediate inverter requirements.